IT Change Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented IT Change Manager to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience measuring and improving the effectiveness of IT group & Problem management practices by establishing and reporting on KPIs, maintaining quality control throughout the process lifecycles, adapting practices to comply with new regulatory requirements, and evolving toolsets to improve efficiency and stability
As the IT Change Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Focus on driving continuous improvement by Maintaining and updating Change & Problem Management tools as required
- Analyse root cause and recommend remediation for security control failures and production-impacting
- Analyse, Identify and remediate asset inventory data challenges to ensure the effectiveness of change dependency and impact analysis
- Keeping track of tools and process to ensure the processes are in compliant with the policy
- Syncronize the Approved changes within the teams and the stakeholders
This is a Full-time opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 5+ year of experience with IT Change Management in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required Skills and Experience:
- In-depth understanding and Experience with Change and/or Problem management
- Experience with ServiceNow reporting or other enterprise ticketing system
- Understanding of distributed systems and/or Cybersecurity technology
- Experience working in a global environment
- Experience with Production Support
- Experience translating policies into detailed procedures
- Strong technical documentation and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.