Web Security Analyst
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Web Security Analyst to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a deep understanding of Web authentication and access management.
As the Web Security Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work collaboratively to improve Web authentication infrastructure
- Implement commercial and home-grown access management products and services
- Work in conjunction with teams in IT and other business units to deploy and maintain solutions
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 2+ years of authentication and access management experience in a large corporate environment
- Ability to troubleshoot Web authentication flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Skills & Experience
You must possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the following:
- Experience with CA SSO (Siteminder), Ping Identity Pingfederate and PingAccess, LDAP Directory Services (ODSEE and Ping Directory), and various authentication products (RSA SecurID, Duo)
- Familiarity with SAML, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, and other related technologies
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.