Sr. Network/Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Sr. Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience in providing Product selection, feature evaluation, test plan, implementation of latest networking technologies.
As the Sr. Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work as an SME in providing highly secure networks in a production/data center environment
- Evaluate vendors and their service offerings that best suits the organization’s needs
- Work with various stakeholders within and outside the group
- Create reports and overviews to both technical and non-technical senior management
- Work with Global teams to standardize the process globally.
This is a Full-time opportunity in New York, NY. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 8+ year of experience providing Network/IT infrastructure solutions in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge in IT security/ DDoS mitigation techniques and overall security
- Experience with Data Center technologies, product / ASIC/ trends, 10G/ 25G/ 40G/ 50G/ 100G
- Hands on experience on complex network designs, dynamic routing (OSPF & BGP & PIM), QoS, Matrix switching and network instrumentation- taps., SPAN, netflow, sFlow etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Security & WAN technologies- MPLS VPNs, OTN, DWDM, iWAN, SDN, WAN Acceleration Segregation and security features such as TrustSec, policy automation, encryption, overlays, VRF, ACL, ISE, 802.1x, MAB, RADIUS, MACSec, IPSec etc.
- Knowledge of Ixia of Spirent test/ test libraries for testing, automation and regression
- Multi Vendor experience in DC space
- Experience with Low Latency Products
- Test Automation & scripting
- Previous firewall experience
- Knowledge in Cisco ACI
- Prior Experiene with VxLAN
- Knowledge in MABsec/ TrustSec
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Deep sense of ownership/accountability
- High level of initiative, proactive approach.
- Ability to prioritise effectively with good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.