We are looking for a highly motivated and talented ServiceNow Administrator to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience administrating serviceNow
As the ServiceNow Administrator, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the functional team to develop solutions in ServiceNow and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Develop systems integrations and process automation
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing ServiceNow applications
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow
- Experience developing and configuring ServiceNow modules: Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceWatch, PPM, CMDB, etc
- 5 year of experience Administering ServiceNow in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
This is a Full-time opportunity in Jersey City, NJ. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in overall service management with a strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow applications such as Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management and Service Catalog/Service Request Management
- Proficient in Glide scripting
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions
- ITIL and Workflow mindset
- Involved in at least one ServiceNow version upgrade
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Istanbul and Helsinki
- Integration experience (REST file imports) and scripted transform maps
- Orchestration experience
- Familiar with report generating using ServiceNow data
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with GRC module in ServiceNow
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.