We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Sales Director to join a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
The Account Director is responsible for the development, management and growth of new accounts. S/he must have a proven technology sales track record in network, security and/or professional services.
The ideal candidates must demonstrate a natural curiosity and innate interest in technology, as well as understand concepts of networking.
As an Sales Director, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop new client relationships and sales pipeline
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with current & new client decision makers
- Manage the sales cycle from lead development through successful delivery
- Liaise between client and internal teams for resolutions of technical issues
- Interact closely with partner’s sales teams
- Create and implement effective market plans and long term business/sales plans
This is a full-time, direct employment in midtown Manhattan. Salary + commission is open based on experience & qualifications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and/or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in selling Data Center products and services
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in selling data center services and products (Load Balancing, Optimization, Routing/Switching and/or Security technologies)
- In-depth understanding of business strategy and ability to interact effectively with senior business managers and executives
- Fundamental understanding of good data center and network design principles
- Extensive knowledge in building and developing a high performent team of sales professionals
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Able to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate, therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities. We offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days. Employees qualify to join these plans and other sponsored benefits after 60-days of employment.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.