Sr. Cloud Architect
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Cloud Architect to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in designing and implementing cloud solutions.
As the Sr. Cloud Architect your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for Analysis, Design and Implementation of Cloud solutions using AWS and Azure
- Ensure alignment of cloud capability with value propositions to allow accelerate migration/building for the cloud
- Work with application lead engineers to solve the problem of how to migrate existing applications to cloud
- Facilitating discussions to guide the team through optimizing Cloud Security, IT audit and risk management processes
- Work with Security and compliance teams to ensure requirements are met in the new Cloud solutions
- Optimize risk management, control, and compliance activities
- Educate stakeholders on their responsibilities
- Act as a consultant and SME for internal departments
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external audit walkthroughs
- Help guide and perform remediation of issues identified during third-party assurance or internal reviews
This is a Full-time opportunity in San Francisco, CA. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 4+ year of experience with Cloud Architecture in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of Technical Architecture around cloud technologies
- Experience with AWS and Azure
- In-depth knowledge of governance, risk and compliance frameworks
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Practical knowledge of one or more compliance standards (i.e. HIPAA, GxP, PCI, HiTRUST)
- Experience performing information security and risk assessments based upon industry accepted standards
- Ability to operate independently and understand all the requirements
- Rational, pragmatic, and realistic approach to Cloud, security, risk and compliance
- Exceptional interpersonal, team collaboration and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to facilitate discussions with timely and favorable outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be analytical and embrace technology
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.