We are looking for a highly motivated and talented CUCM Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience implementing and supporting VoIP, IP Telephony and Carrier SIP services on a Cisco infrastructure in large scale investment banks.
As the CUCM Voice Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in strategic planning for migrating services to Carrier SIP environments
- Create documentation for break fix activities
- Define policies for applying patches and upgrades
- Planning and deployment of tools solutions for Carrier SIP and environments
This is a full-time role in New York, NY and the salary is based on the experience and skill set.
- 2+ year of experience with VOIP solutions in an enterprise environment involving Large scale deployments
Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of SIP and H323 protocols
- Proficient in system administration
- Strong working knowledge of the data networks and QoS
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the CUCM from a call routing perspective (not a system admin)
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.