Sr. LDAP Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Sr. LDAP Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate experience supporting the firm's LDAP Infrastructure systems with Oracle Directory Server. S/he should have a natural curiosity and interest in focusing on LDAP infrastructure and related components. This role requires a subject matter expert who can solve intractable problems that other teams were unable to resolve.
As the Sr. LDAP Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support industry-standard and homegrown IDM and certificate management products and services
- Create tools used by support teams on an as-needed basis
- Conference with internal and external users, clients, and vendors
- Function as Level 3 subject matter expert for various identity and certificate management products
- Write and maintain documentation pertaining to products, services, and procedures used by the team
- Adhere to an on-call rotation schedule that will occasionally demand off-hour cell phone coverage
This is a Full-time opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience with LDAP solutions in an enterprise environment
- 8+ year of overall IT experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional knowledge LDAP and UNIX
- Expertise with Public Key Infrastructure and HSMs
- Exposure to general network and enterprise security concepts
- Aptitude with system administration on Windows and Linux
- Expertise in Perl, Python, C++, or any similarly popular shell scripting/coding language
- Active interest in IDM, cryptography, information security, cloud computing, web technologies, and/or device authentication
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.