Authentication and Identity Management Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Authentication and Identity Management Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of authentication and identity management (AIM). Identity Management (IDM) is a critical business capability and the team is embarking on a multi-year program to replace its legacy applications with a Greenfield solution.
As the Authentication and Identity Management Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with a remote manager and distributed team to develop firm-wide IDM solutions using home-grown and third-party (including open-source) products and services
- Determine paths forward to upgrade the IDM technology stack
- Define and implement a strategic AIM platform that meets both security and mobility requirements
- Integrate cyber-security, multi-factor authentication, contextual authentication, strategic entitlements management, device management, and external client identity management into a cohesive security platform
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 3+ years of network security administration in a large corporate environment
- Hands-on experience with various solution delivery systems such as Java, Java scripting, Perl,
- REST, DB2, JSON, and Web technologies (e.g., Angularjs, Backbone, Bootstrap, Handlebars, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how secure software is used in IDM and how to build it, especially with respect to identity administration and password management
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Skills & Experience
You must possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the following:
- Prior experience with OpenIDM or another IDM product
- Experience with the Unix developer environment
- Proven abilities with LDAP, Active Directory, and Kerberos
- Familiarity with OO and other scripting languages
- Experience delivering quality artefacts at all phases of SDLC
- Positive, hardworking attitude and pride in one’s work
- Strong presentation and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.