IAM Engineer - CyberArk
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented IAM Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of the Windows and Linux security environments, and the ability to work in a global team environment. S/he should be able to work with a cross-functional, multidisciplinary, multi-department, global team to develop robust, cross-platform solutions.
As the IAM Engineer, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Innovate a cross-platform privileged access management scheme with other engineering teams
- Translate client and stakeholder requirements into deliverable solutions
- Liaise with the IT security operations team to support day-to-day incidents
- Function as a technical contact for third-party vendors
- Onboard new use cases to a complicated business-critical access management tool
- Certify and deploy new versions of third-party products to the internal technology stack
- Be an escalation contact for production support incidents
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience in identity and access management for an enterprise network
- Thorough knowledge of basic security concepts, such as authentication, authorization, and auditing
- Fluency with Active Directory administration, Windows authentication, and Linux authentication
- Experience deploying and administering CyberArk or Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager
- Excellent process analysis skills with an eye for optimization and automation
- Documented skills scripting in PowerShell, Python, and other scripting languages
- Practical experience deploying and managing enterprise-level privileged access management solutions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
Skills & Experience:
You must possess strong conceptual knowledge and demonstrate in-depth understanding of the following:
- Experience developing in C#
- Long history of administering Linux-based systems
- Understanding of advanced security concepts, especially cryptography
- Knowledge of and experience using Kerberos
- Strong technical documentation and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of high stress
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.